Friday, August 31, 2007

MISLEADING

(These represent the musings of a lover)

Sure it is true

Whatever I do

Your thoughts cross me through- EVERYTIME

Whatever it takes

I will do all to fake

No hurt no smile

All is MISLEADING.

[Chorus]

Beyond the shore

The waves can’t hide

The noise the cry

The smile the glide

The touch

When you are by my side

Waiting forever for what is true.

Its all MISLEADING

When I am with you.

Without you its lonely

Don’t set me free

In your eyes

I wanna see

The love the dreams

The mystery

Cant just let it be

Summer clouds are still what I see


Its all MISLEADING

When I am with you.


Were you really leaving?

And now you are gone.

Don’t wanna believe this

Don’t wanna be ALONE

Want you around

Listening to the music

Without a sound.

Its all MISLEADING.


[Chorus]

2 comments:

oxymoron said...

nice poem
but i don't like u feeling all this again
Please try to be cheerfull
u know i'll always love u

shanux said...

can't live without you.
I would breathe the air,
and my heart would beat,
but I would not feel the joy of life.
My dreams would be lost
like a leaf carted away by a storm.
I would gaze at the stars
without appreciating the
way they light up the sky.
I would pass the roses in bloom
without noticing their beauty.
I would no longer look forward
to each sunset and each dawn.
I would be broken,
never to be mended again.
Winter would own my heart;
its icy breath would steal
the warmth in my soul,
because I could not smile
without your love.
I could not know laughter
or happiness.
If you were lost to me,
I'd have no reason to try,
no reason to be.
You are my prayer,
my shelter from
hopelessness and despair,
my sunshine, my light,
my lazy days,
my peaceful nights,
and only you can keep the
spark in my soul burning bright