Sunday, July 01, 2007

I HAVE YOU

Everybody hurts sometimes
Baby go on
When your day is long
The night seems long
Life seems too much to hang on
It goes loose & fuzzy
It seems to enter your mind
Rather should be doin fine sometimes.

Working it out would be fine
Days passing all the time
I don't have to go yet
Watchin it all fly by
I leave the city tonite
Will always come back
I will always be home

Of all what it feel
Secrets is what I keep
When love is what seeps(s)
In the skin
Only LOVE
I can sleeep again
Dreams have to come through

Stopping to see a child sing
Watching a flower swing
On the highway
All alone
I will drive home to you
Give me all the chances
Give me sometime to grow
I will see u soon.

Spring is back again
Rain is on my mind
Bubbles light up my day
The breeze feels so new
Memories is not what I have
I have them forever
coz now I have you.

[Dedicated to my sweetheart]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it. But don't be too sad.

Anonymous said...

gud 1!
" Stopping.......I will see you soon"

Nice lines